Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hope , Faith , Love

Faith requires action James tells us. Maybe it is the action that is done in hope that unleashes the faith that in turn, pours out His LOVE.

When I purpose within my heart to perform an action I hope that the LOVE of God will show through the end result . However, at the beginning my "action" may look like it is nothing .

Somewhere it is written , "do not despise small beginnings."

Zec 4: 10 Do not despise these small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel's hand. For these seven lamps represent the eyes of the LORD that search all around the world."

So my blog site that offers my word of testimony. The support group for parents that I have begun. The times I give someone who steals from me , more than they have taken. The times that I go and be in the company of the hard to love , due to physical assaults to my five senses. The many other small beginnings that I can see going on in my life right now !

The word of my testimony : I will not despise !

I have hope in those small beginnings , may God be glorified when His LOVE is flowing through them.

May my ability to not despise these small beginnings carry over to not despising others small beginnings. It is hard enough to build a wall. I hope to be an encouragement and never , ever despise their small beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment