Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Entering His Sanctuary

2 Chron 30:8 Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers [were, but] yield yourselves unto the LORD, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the LORD your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.

Eze 44:9 Thus saith the Lord GOD; No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that [is] among the children of Israel.


Eze 44: 16 They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge.

Just because you see a problem does not mean that it is something that you are to address right now. In fact I think it might be wise to spend time in His Sanctuary .
In Psalms 78 David is increasingly aware of the enemies achievements and he becomes oppressed just thinking about it.
Looking at someone else's life can only bring me down because I have taken my eyes off of Jesus.

I am praying that He will help me once again to get my eyes on Him.
He is the One I want to follow. He is the One that really matters to me. I just want to go where He goes.

Sometimes it appears He wants me to take an educated guess as to where He's going. Educated by His word I stepped out. Now I am really sorry that I did so unwisely. I am not sorry that the whole experience has developed a better ear within me. I hear better now.

So what do I hear about my current situation?

That David was able to sing , my soul is free as a bird out of the snare of the fouler.
It will not be long before I too can sing and dance before the LORD . He is a faithful deliverer and rescues those who call upon His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment