Monday, June 15, 2009

Building The Walls of Jerusalem

The word of my testimony today is Zechariah 4:6 "Not by might nor by power; but by my Spirit," says the LORD Almighty.

Families and our need for relationships is all a part of the divine plan of God . If Jesus had not thrown that part about He would be returning for His Bride , the church , I might just over look the whole relationship thing. Except for that part I could just hold on to the most important ten and feel pretty good about myself.

Aha, no that is just exactly what He did not want. He did not want me feeling good about myself based on what I can do. His plan is that I should feel good about myself because I have said , "Yes", to His invitation to come and be a part of the Bride of Christ.

Saying "yes," means I will be learning how to live with others , yes even loving others , His way.
That means my children too. I believe my children are special to the LORD, just as I am special. He is looking to see what I am going to give them as an inheritance.

I am so fortunate to belong to the Kingdom's economy system. Just as Peter told the beggar sitting at the gate of the temple , so can I say to my children , "silver and gold have I none ." What the Spirit of the LORD has given me , I want to give to you.

I have a friend who really has a vision for seeing every day as a wall building day. "Just keep being obedient to the LORD ,do what He has told you to do." I love talking to her about this because it is a truth revealed to her heart by the HOLY Spirit. Her word of testimony has inspired me so many times to keep going and not give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment