Friday, December 25, 2009

His Love Sets Me Free

The word of my testimony today comes from Galatians . Actually all my words of testimony come from the HOLY BIBLE as one big picture. I been focused in on Galatians 3:2-3 This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh?

Today as I cook this turkey , boil the corn on cob , mix up the dressing and place this meal before my daughter and I to eat , it is my hope that it will not be a work of the flesh. Today as I clean my house and figure my budget , again may it not be a work of the flesh. As I write this word of testimony and other Internet connections that I will be involved in today , may it not be a work of the flesh.

I will be believing that I am not a foolish Galatian . I will be believing that what I do cheerfully and heartily unto the LORD the LORD is aware of . I will be knowing that since the LORD never leaves me or forsakes me He will be near and willing to let me lean into Him for strength to do those things . Even to do those things as a worship unto Him , for one does not worship Him in the flesh but in Spirit and in Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment