Wednesday, March 31, 2010

He Loves Me Where I 'm At

When the Holy Spirit convicts me of sin , this is a good thing. The conviction can stay a good thing until I decide He is not working fast enough. That I should be helping more with my repentance and then , I look around and wonder where the Holy Spirit is !
The only way that I know to back up is, to once again go to that place in my spirit that the Holy Spirit met me.
Like the woman at the well that Jesus met. He was not condemning her for where she was at , and I do believe that no matter what our sins, so it is with Jesus today.
He is not condemning me. Does He want me to change ? Yes, a spiritual change that He has done. Not a fleshly work that I can do.
And so , for it not to be a work of the flesh , I must wait on the Holy Spirit and believe I am loved, right where I am at.

No comments:

Post a Comment