Monday, October 26, 2009

Better Is One Day In Your House

I really messed up the other day when talking to another Habitat For Humanity partner family . Someone said, "she really deserves it,"(meaning the house). I said, " None of us deserve such a wonderful thing but it is a wonderful gift . " Obviously what came out of my mouth was how I feel about my gift of a Habitat house . Unfortunately I have come to see myself as a part of the "all of us" and out of my mouth came the evidence of that.
I don't know if my partner friend will forgive me for my social blunder , but if not I hope she will think on things above. One day we will have a huge glorious mansion and we will not deserve it. I see myself as being able to receive as a gift those things I do not deserve here on earth as a preparation for those days ahead when I will be walking upon streets of gold , undeservedly .

No comments:

Post a Comment