Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Those High Places !

Hab 3:19 The LORD God [is] my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' [feet], and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

As I have mentioned before , spiritual warfare is about believing that God LOVES us. This LOVES is far beyond what I can comprehend , yet even though I can not count the stars , I appreciate their beauty.

When God does something wonderful for me I must believe that this high place will not entertain spiritual wickedness. That pride or anything that would exalt itself would be immediately confessed as sin and that the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus would wash it away.

Surely the rich man who desires to walk humbly with God realizes that only because "with God all things are possible," he can enter the kingdom of God.

I once caught a glimpse of how pleased our Father is to have given us the victory over spiritual wickedness. Had I not caught that glimpse I probably would not have started the "by the word of my testimony blog" . Had I not caught that glimpse of God's delight in giving us life and life more abundantly , you would not be reading this word of testimony . Just think about that !

My victory is in JESUS , my saviour , how I love Him ! He sought me, and He bought me, with His redeeming blood.

That says all of my testimony today. All my sins have been washed away. I can live today as though I'd never sinned because He has washed my sins away.

I am so thankful for the people who are willing to agree with God that I am forgiven. It is such a blessing and a comfort to know that there are people who have the good news to share with me , not just by their mouths but by their willingness to convey it in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment