Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Sweet Savour

Happily I find that many of my friends are encountering the same kind of experience . They are willing to give a word of testimony from where they are . This shows me that there is a hope of the love of Christ being shed abroad in their hearts .
My hope is that I will learn to savour the things that be of God .
Not everyone that I know has this desire and so I can not always listen to their counsel .
The thing I seek more than counsel are others who are willing to share with me this is where they are. Their willingness to share their word of testimony with me accounts for the strength I now have in Christ Jesus. The Word is Christ and sharing their experiences in His Word is like sharing Jesus with me.
I praise the LORD for those who are not afraid to share where they are in the word.
I praise the LORD that I can look into His Word and see His love to me become clearer.
I rejoice that I am in a process of learning to savour the things that be of God.
Blessed am I for the grace given me during this time of learning.

Matt 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment