Thursday, May 14, 2009

For His Glory

My word of testimony today Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Giving all glory to him comes from the understanding that all things come from Him. A good place to start is with creation . Understanding that with His word all came into being , creates within me a reverence and a fear. I enjoyed watching Earth the other day on the big screen. Huge pictures captured a glimpse of His workmanship . That this creator of all things knows how many hairs are upon my head and wants me to know Him just fills my heart with delight.

Lately I have been making some mistakes. Yet He has not changed His mind about wanting me to follow Him. He has not given up on me. In fact the mistakes really are not bothering Him as much as I thought at first. Yes, there is a big picture to consider , and if I just continue making these same mistakes , the fruit He would expect to be on the vine , will not be there.

However, my quest right now is to give Him all glory for what is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment