Friday, January 30, 2009

I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE

It may be my human nature that always expects God to want me to give up something.
It may be that it is not always the Way.

Yet , when I look at Jesus , it was His way, everyday He gave up something for us.
With Joy, I want to add, with Joy .

I am expecting that I will be giving up something soon.
I am expecting that when I give it up , I will know that it was what God had asked for.
I also am expecting God to be faithful to fulfill all of His promises to me.
I do not want to run ahead of God and suggest that He would like me to give up something.
I want Him to be the boss.
I want Him to describe the offering He requires.
I want His words to me.
I can trust that He will be specific.
I can believe that He is involved in my life in a very intimate way.
I can believe that what He said He would do , He will do it.
I know that He LIVES !

No comments:

Post a Comment