Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Take No Thought

Greetings ,
I found myself wondering if I could live on this new budget I had set up for myself. What would happen if I spent to much money at the grocery store?

The answer I sought for was found in
Matt. 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

By being obedient to what I felt was the Holy Spirit leading me to go on this new budget I am seeking life. Really living is when you are daring enough to do something radical for the LORD.
Always playing it safe is not living, it is just existing.

My joy for living was attacked at first with a sense of regret. Regret that I had not done this or that . Then I thought of where I was going . Living, living not only by the meager bread alone but by every word that proceeded out of the mouth of God.

Looking to God for that word and being sustained takes more than reading someone's daily devotion. It requires seeking God . Knocking on our Father's door if you will, and asking Him for bread, spiritual bread. As I have gone to Him so many times before and not come back empty handed I know to share this bread with others will double my blessing and be an addition to their daily blessing they have to receive today.

In turn they will take from their abundance and share with all they can.

Rev. 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Pray for peace in Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment