Saturday, January 31, 2009

Go Ahead, Tell the Truth

Those people with whom I have a close relationship with , I find similarities in their journey and mine. Sometimes I wonder at the marvelous plan of God that He manages to put such friends into our lives.
Just as Christian had a comrade of some sort at all most all times in Pilgrim's Progress and Froto had Sam in Lord of the Rings , it seems we all get blessed with Sam's . How precious it is for our Father to not require that we travel our journey alone.
I was reminded today to not think of my God as a Sam. Don't think of Him as a person at all.
When I talk to Him don't think I have to hide what I am feeling . Don't think that He will condemn me and decide to leave me if I tell .
He is so far greater than our most faithful friend. So much more able to see us as we really are , and still love us.
I forget that at times.
I need to be reminded. His love is perfect. His love does not fail.
I can not even tell Him when I 'll be different. I can only believe that He knows I can through Jesus . I do believe He loves me and accepts me just as I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment