Sunday, February 1, 2009

Walking In

My word of testimony today is " walking in " Luke 11:2-4 also found in Matt. 6:10-15.
As I mentioned yesterday I am so grateful for the faithful friends that God has sent to accompany me on my journey.
I ask the Holy Spirit to lead me as I pray for them. I know that they above all need help from the most High , and I deem my prayers important to their being able to continue the journey with me.
This is part of what I prayed today.

Help my friend ____________ walk in Thy kingdom , that is coming on earth as it is in heaven.
Help her walk in Your will being done in her life, as it is in heaven.
Give her bread.
Help her follow the leading of the Holy Spirit , and I trust that she will not be lead into temptation.
Deliver her from evil.
For Thine is the kingdom , and the power , and the glory Forever,
In Jesus' name I ask these things,
Amen

Most days I dwell on the give her bread part. To me the voice of truth is most important and can not be ignored . However, that strength that we are given from that word is for a reason. Today I was reminded of what that reason is.
Now , just as I speak about bread and the word of God to be one, perhaps it would also help my readers to know that I consider walking and standing to be one.
The reason being that you can not walk without standing. Standing of course is done first before walking , but just as we eat , to stand , we stand , to walk.

Phil 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

No comments:

Post a Comment