Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Open the Eyes of My Heart

Acts 7:51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers [did], so [do] ye.

Acts 16:14 And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard [us]: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.

My main interest in life has been NOT to do as my parents had done. To my hurt I have pushed my flesh to be different. Any work done by the flesh does not produce divine results. However, with hope I let go of my flesh works and produce a fruit of the spirit instead. My vineyard only looks good to the eye that sees the eternal.

2 Corth. 4:17-18 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding [and] eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment