Friday, February 20, 2009

Ps 149:3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp. Ps 150:4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

Sometimes words don't seem to be enough.
I have a friend who plays instruments as he worships the LORD . He requested that I pray that his opportunities to do this be increased. Honestly my heart has not been in it . Until this morning I could not relate to his request , but now I see !

Playing musical instruments is to him, is like the dance is to me.

Sometimes words of praise to our LORD is just not enough ! When this unction from the HOLY SPIRIT comes to give our LORD praise in an unspoken language it is a delight to do so.

My word of testimony today is not praise the Lord in the dance. That is easy enough for me to do.

A few days back the Spirit was leading me to passages about being in one accord.
I know this word of testimony is for me. There is a one accord that needs to come to the Bride or Body of Christ. This one accord is not found by instruction alone. This one accord is found when I worship Him in spirit and in truth.

I have compared our LORD to an artist . As I look at this beautiful world around us I marvel at His creation and delight in His use of color. I think I am beginning to compare Him also to a great musician. What comes to mind is a concert pianist . In my mind's eye I see Him capable of drawing His body to Himself and giving them truth that frees them to worship Him .

I as one little molecule or atom in the hand of our LORD , rejoice.

Phl 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: [and] again I say, Rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment