Monday, February 2, 2009

Abiding In the Vine

This day I am abiding in the vine. The Word has come to me and I am abiding in it. I remember what God has given me. A spirit of love , power and a sound mind. The stuff He did not give me I do not have to keep. It is enough to have what He has given me . I do not want or need the spirit of fear.
If I abide in the spirit of love , power and a sound mind , there is no room for fear.
I abide there by believing I have it. I believe I have it , I believe God does not lie. I believe and love truth.
Abiding in the vine gives me the fruit of the spirit.
I will be a branch and let that vine take over me. Soon I will not even remember what I looked like as a branch because the vine will be all I will see.
But today I still remember and I am glad that I do. For all those beginning to abide , let them know there is an ugly branch underneath this vine , Lord.
Let the LORD be given all glory for the fruit that is here.
I choose to abide , He brings forth the fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment