Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not My Way ,You Are the WAY

I began singing "Have Thine own way Lord, have thine own way" today.

As much as I want some people to change the way they are doing , my only hope for their true happiness is that they will come to desire the Lord's way.

His way is always better.
I ask ,what is His way for me to respond to the circumstances I have right now ?

It will be His Helper that gives me strength and power to respond the way He shows me. It will be for His Glory any improvement that comes in my life .
I am preparing for a wedding . A glorious wedding that will be initiated at my Lord's return. I can hardly wait, but I want to be as ready for Him as I can possibly be. This means I need help. This means others around me also need help. We are all busy , and we are all excited , He may be coming at any time !
They have circumstances that they want to respond to in a way that will bring about change in their hearts. I want to encourage them and support them in their journey. I have circumstances unique to my life. I am encouraged and supported by many who are cheering for me to respond the way that Jesus would.
What a wild and wonderful day we live in ! Isn't it exciting ?
Even though my flesh let's me know that it is not to thrilled with what is going on, I rejoice because one day I won't have to be bothered with the fleshes desires anymore.
I am following the Spirit and I do not have to follow the fleshes desire to sin , anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment