Friday, January 23, 2009

I Have the Spirit

2 Tim 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

However , I have to choose daily to follow the Spirit . I think in context that is what Paul was talking about when giving Timothy this information.
From God we have been given a spirit of love, we have been given a spirit of power, we have been given a spirit of a sound mind . We have not been given from God , a spirit of fear.

Whose gift is better ? Both seem to be at work trying to get me to receive their gift.

"I really do not like me, "I said, to a friend yesterday.

Well, I was acknowledging that an enemy a long time ago came and planted a tare , a long with the wheat that the Lord had planted in me.

I think the time may be coming close to the plucking up of that tare.
It is nothing but the spirit of fear and it really does not belong next to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment