Saturday, April 4, 2009

Doing Truth ?

My word of testimony for today John 3 : 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Actually I began my morning marveling at the joy I have. What came to my mind was the story of the man who sold everything to buy a field that had a treasure in it. It is as though preparing to give all that I have is bringing a great joy . You must know that I am in a process of learning how to give all to the Lord. The picture I have is taking all the stuff I thought I would carry into the kingdom, my children, my health , anything that could be considered "a care of this world" and giving it to Jesus.

I notice that I am not saying that I will just automatically know how to do this. I am expecting God to teach me. Whatever little bit of truth I can do, is going to bring me to a brighter light.
That is why I boldly write out my word of testimony everyday. It is a truth I do.
It may be that someday you will find I have stopped writing it out in a blog . I hope the reason will be that I have found a large enough community that I can share my word of testimony orally instead of written.

I see this community beginning to form and I think that the pastors of the churches these people attend would be like John who said in 3 John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment