Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Those Little Things

By the word of my testimony today is Luke 19:17 And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

The very desire to be faithful is a gift that has been given to me. I have a choice everyday to use the gifts the Holy Spirit has given me , or not.
One thing I've noticed about the Holy Spirit is that He leads a group of people to do the same thing. That has given me a feeling of not being important which is from the thought that the enemy has been trying to plant saying, "why bother if He has got the job already taken care of by someone else."
I will have to agree with my adversary and say, "Yes, indeed it looks like the LORD has many operating in the same field that I am in." However, it is written that JESUS said about the servant who hid his talent in the ground," And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. " Matt. 25:30
I agree that I should not obey God so that I can feel important. I know that my love for Him must grow more so that I can obey Him out of the love I have for Him in my heart.
I am so glad that He takes the time to come and walk with me in my garden.
The little thing He asked me to do, I humbly receive His gift to do so. May God bless me with His uplifted countenance , may I never stop again.

No comments:

Post a Comment