Friday, April 10, 2009

He Is Everything To Me

My word of testimony for today Ps 18:28 For You cause my lamp to be lighted and it to shine, the Lord my God illumines my darkness.

Luke 10:42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Knowing that the LORD values choices has been a strengthening to my relationship with Him.
If I were to rely on my feelings I would be persuaded that He was not around. Not illumining my darkness. Not helping to keep oil in my lamp.

However feelings are the result of the thoughts that produce the choices I make.

So I have to ignore my feelings and go for the truth. My choice to serve Him and serve Him only will be honored. My choice to sit at His feet and hear His word will be honored.

My life is complete , while I wait at His feet , Sweet Jesus , wonderful LORD

No comments:

Post a Comment