Monday, March 16, 2009

Go thy way

A sore throat , cough , congestion , just don't feel up to my regular self. These are my symptoms and they started Saturday. Just because I do not feel well is not a reason to not write out my word of testimony. Best thing to do I believe is give my word of testimony for today and go on, rather than try to back track.

Luke 7 : 22 Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.

Now that is the "go my way" that I would like to do. However , the "go my way" that I am hearing from the Holy Spirit sounds more like the "go your way" Jesus told the rich young ruler.

Matt. 10 : 21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

Today I know that walking in "the way" which is to follow Jesus is not all fun and games. Not at all, not ever. There is joy in the Holy Ghost but not fun.
Jesus doesn't say publicly , "come , take up the cross , and follow me" . When I hear the Spirit say, " don't let this unforgiving remain between you and your sister in Christ " it may seem as hard a thing to do , as it did for the rich young ruler.

Once more I am encouraged by the reply Jesus gave to His disciples when they asked, " who then can be saved ?"

Matt. 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men [it is] impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

This unforgiving problem , could it be hindering my healing ? I want to correctly state that it is my desire to walk in the Spirit. This unforgiving problem could hinder that .

No comments:

Post a Comment