Thursday, March 26, 2009

It Is What He Does

1 John 4:13-15 By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit. And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world. Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

The marvelous plan that God has for me looks to be unfolding, as my words of testimony open up my mind and spirit to the power of His love.
Instead of wondering when He is going to fix this and that in my life , I am just trying to keep up with what He has done in my life.
The other stuff just can't be important to Him. If it was He would of fixed it .
So what He has done is give me a testimony that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.

I have seen it ( with eyes of my heart ) and I of speak it continually .

No comments:

Post a Comment