Sunday, March 29, 2009

This IS The DAY The LORD Has Made

My word of testimony Ps 18:24 This is the day the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. NKJV

If I were to sing this song , the words would go like this.

This is the day that the LORD has made. I will rejoice and be glad.
This is the day that the LORD has made. I will rejoice and be glad.
For You are my God, and I will praise You.
You are my God , I will exalt You.
For Your mercies endureth forever.

Now I long gate the LORD's prayer when I say it. That's my term for adding in word's. For instance after the part that says "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, " I say, "help us LORD to forgive those people who have trespassed, help us to see that You Father have already forgiven them. " Like that .

I've decided to long gate this song because to do so seems to fit in with my most recent request.
That request is to have the mind of Christ when it comes to deciding what to do with my time.
Now I know that the Psalm has to do with the LORD's day and that is different from my day.
However, He did make my day too, for me to do something in it , as unto Him , so I can rejoice and be glad. I can ask Him about this day He has made , is there anything He wants to tell me about it ?
If I am not feeling to good , I can remember , that He is my God. Not my health. Not my comfort. Not my children . Not other people's opinion about how I should spend the day. He is my God . I worship the LORD my God, and Him only will I serve.

His mercies endureth forever. I remember I am under the blood of the Lamb. As far as the Father sees I am doing a great job. He is so merciful and I am so grateful that He gave His Son for me . I do not earn my righteousness standing before Him , by doing His will .

I mess up a lot . However, once in a while I get it right. Either way , it is the day the LORD has made. I rejoice and I am glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment