Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Trust and Obey

Nah 1:7 The LORD [is] good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

My heart is singing melodies to the LORD as I write. He deserves so much praise .
My word of testimony today is a follow up of yesterday. As I wrote my word of testimony I was sure of one thing , that what ever I did , I wanted to stay aware of this God who wants me to know Him.

So as the day's events unfolded and I trusted that the wisdom I had asked for would come. I placed going to get my oil change at about 3:30 . Earlier in the day I started going through my book inventory deciding which ones I would sell at the second hand book store. So when I went to the place I trust to change my oil and it was closed , I decided to take my books in to the resale store.

Here I was blessed with the most wonderful conversation . I was allowed to share the word of my testimony with another believer who like me , was wanting to live her life out loud. This was such a delight and help to me that I have to praise the LORD for allowing this blessed fellowship with another believer.

This was exactly where I was suppose to be , when I was suppose to be there , to receive the blessing I was suppose to get and also give the blessing that I gave from the LORD.

During another part of the day I shared with someone about the sorrow I was experiencing and how I was waiting for the joy to come in the morning . I am still in sorrow but with a melody in my heart. The LORD is with me. That is going to make all of my sorrow filled experiences a lot easier to bare.

I don't want to pretend that I like the big changes that are going on in my life. Without pretence I can tell you that there are plenty of little blessings that are blossoming up at this same time. I am glad the LORD has taught me to rejoice in Him. Where ever He is I can rejoice.

No comments:

Post a Comment