Saturday, March 21, 2009

He Will Do It

1 Th 5:23-24 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it.

Even as I ate the ice cream that I knew could be a form of idolatry my heart did not condemn me. Gluttony is a sin , yes. If you had any idea of the sins in my old nature I've turned over to God maybe you would understand better my stand without condemnation.

If there is any thing I've learned well, it has to be a work that God does. I can not change my old nature into a divine nature . What I can do is expect it to be there. I go out everyday hoping to love , hoping to have power , hoping to have a sound mind. I have put my hope in God.

I hope not to be a glutton today.
If I am not a glutton He will be glorified. If I am still a glutton, I am hoping for Him to complete the work He began in me.

I trust He can be glorified in the work He has done in me.
I will not hide His glory. I will not hide myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment