Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The LORD Bless You

Matt 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

I have an acquaintance that has such a strong smell of her pets on her , it literally makes me ill to be around her. I have been praying about what to do about this problem. It was not until a situation came up that would require my consent to be in the same car with her , that I really prayed hard.

Isn't it funny how I can pray for months off and on about a concern but as long as I have some idea of how to take care of it myself , I don't really get an answer.

Today I feel that I have my answer and yes, it is to be around her even if she makes me sick.
However my impression from the Holy Spirit is not only Matt 19:14 but also Matt 19:15 And he laid [his] hands on them, and departed thence.

The impression that I have from the spirit is that I should make the time count. I should really be expecting the LORD to use me to bless this person. I should not pull back from her , hold my breath , ect. If I am going to be sick I should make this count. She should get a blessing from the LORD or at least I should do nothing to hinder it from happening.

I guess I could add that I can and do expect the LORD to give me immunity to the allergy I suffer with , this time. But you know , if Paul could go and preach to people knowing full well he was likely to get stoned what am I doing worrying about a headache ?

No comments:

Post a Comment